Yeah! Congratulations! Juzmusic Academy is again voted as “The Best...
Welcome to Juzmusic Academy
At Juzmusic Academy, we provide the finest music programs taught by experienced and dedicated teachers. Keeping the teachings of Dr. Shin’ichi Suzuki in mind, we encourage students to trust in their abilities and help them overcome obstacles in learning music. Whether you are learning for leisure or you are keen to benchmark your musical progress, our teachers will find the best approach to meet your needs.
In addition, Juzmusic Academy is accredited by ABRSM (Associated Board of Royal School of Music) as one of their official examination venues. Since the establishment of Juzmusic Academy in 2006, we have adopted a unique and holistic approach to music education, which includes:
- An initial interview and discussion with a senior faculty before the commencement of lessons;
- Regular discussion of requirements and progress with our teachers including the review and setting of targets;
- Annual progress report;
- Option to sit for the ABRSM theory & practical examinations; and
- Challenging yet supportive performing opportunities in our recitals which encourages the growth of confidence and music appreciation.
What sets us apart?
- Professional teachers who are experts in their areas and receive regular in-house trainings.
- Regular updates, including written student reports.
- Opportunity for ensembles and performances in our recitals and concerts.
- Good results, with the majority scoring merits and distinction in the music exams.
- Offers early childhood classes from newborns to 6 year olds and provides them a fun way to enjoy music.
Courses We Offer:
- Piano (Classical / Pop / Jazz)
- Guitar (Classical / Acoustic / Electric / Bass)
- Suzuki Violin/ Piano/ Cello
- SOTA/ La Salle auditions
- MEP/ O levels/ IGCSE examinations
- Music Theory
Early Childhood Programmes
- Junior Discovery (0 to 4 years old)
- Junior Playtime (2.5 years old and above)
- Junior Musician (4 years old and above)
JuzPlay! Pop Music Programme
12 sessions Pop Music Programme for:
Programs for Institutions
- I CAN UKE
- My Personalised Ringtone
- Palette of Timber
- ORFF We Go
- Busy Hands and Feet
- Mix, Fix & Tunes
Thank you to all who has made our 11th Anniversary...
Juzmusic Academy students performing at the opening ceremony of the...