We are pleased to announce that the March 2015 ABRSM...
Welcome to Juzmusic
At Juzmusic, we provide the finest music programs taught by experienced and dedicated teachers. Keeping the teachings of Dr. Shin’ichi Suzuki in mind, we encourage students to trust in their abilities and help them overcome obstacles in learning music. Whether you are learning for leisure or you are keen to benchmark your musical progress, our teachers will find the best approach to meet your needs.
In addition, Juzmusic is accredited by ABRSM (Associated Board of Royal School of Music) as one of their official examination venues, and we are the first Authorized Suzuki Music School in Singapore. Since the establishment of Juzmusic in 2006, we have adopted a unique and holistic approach to music education, which includes:
- An initial interview and discussion with a senior faculty before the commencement of lessons;
- Regular discussion of requirements and progress with our teachers including the review and setting of targets;
- Annual progress report;
- Option to sit for the ABRSM theory & practical examinations; and
- Challenging yet supportive performing opportunities in our recitals which encourages the growth of confidence and music appreciation.
Courses We Offer:
- Piano (Classical / Pop / Jazz)
- Guitar (Classical / Acoustic / Electric / Bass)
- Music Theory
Early Childhood Programmes
- Suzuki Early Childhood Education (0 to 3 years old)
- Junior Playtime (2.5 years old and above)
- Junior Musician (4 years old and above)
JuzPlay! Pop Music Programme
12 sessions Pop Music Programme for:
Programs for Institutions
- I CAN UKE
- My Personalised Ringtone
- Palette of Timber
- ORFF We Go
- Busy Hands and Feet
- Mix, Fix & Tunes
Thank you to all who has made our 9th Anniversary...
Congratulations to our students who have achieved remarkable results in...